Mangalam Organics Limited is one of the largest Pine oil manufacturers, suppliers and exporters from India. Mangalam Organics Limited is a well-known business enterprise, engaged in the business of manufacturing, supplying and exporting of Pine oil. Many local as well as International industries place orders on consistent basis for Pine oil.
The company is a highly acclaimed Manufacturer and Supplier of Pine Oil in India. The company offers a quality assured range of Pine Oil to the clients based in different parts of the country.
Pine oil is a colorless to pale yellow essential oil. Depending on its source, pine oil may either have a fresh, earthy, and forest-like fragrance or a strong, dry, balsamic, turpentine-like odor. Also called fir leaf oil or oleum folii pini sylvestris, pine oil should not be confused with pine nut oil. Pine nut oil, which is also referred to as pinon, pine kernel, or Indian nut, is a vegetable oil mostly used for cooking. It is derived from the seeds of the pine tree.
Below are some practical uses for pine oil:
1. Pine oil as Fragrance in soaps, creams, detergents, and many pharmaceutical preparations - Analgesic ointments, nasal decongestants, and cough and cold medicines
2. Pine oil as Flavoring component in many edible products, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, baked goods, confectionery, frozen dairy desserts, gelatins, and puddings.
3. Pine oil as Insect repellant – To protect your wool sweaters from moths and other insects, pour 10 drops of pine oil onto small pieces of untreated wood. Place the pieces of wood in your closets or drawers
4. Pine oil as Air freshener – Eliminate the awful smell of cigarettes and stale air by adding four drops of pine oil to one cup of water. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle, shake it well, and spray it to instantly freshen up your room. Avoid spraying it on furniture.
5. Pine oil as a Massage oil before and after exercise – Create your own pre- and post- workout massage oil to prevent or soothe strained muscles. Add three drops of pine oil, juniper-berry oil, and rosemary oil in two ounces of jojoba oil.
Mangalam Organics Limited manufactures Camphor, Camphor Oil, Dipentene, Camphene, Sodium Acetate Trihydrate, Alkyl Phenolic Resin, Terpene Phenolic Resin, Glycerol Ester Gum, Penta Ester Gum, Pine Tar, Camphor Tablet in our highly automated production plant, which is located on the Mumbai – Pune expressway in Kumbhivali.
812 Tulsiani Chambers,
212 Nariman Point,
+91 - 22 - 49204089
Village Kumbhivali, Savroli Kharpada Road,Khalapur 410202, Raigad, Maharashtra, India
Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore